Waffles & Pago Strawberry
Food Glutenless Food
This morning I wanted to try something new. I made a batch of Gluten/Dairy/Soya/Nut Free waffles with a delicious @pagofruitjuice Strawberry sauce!
- Combine the oat milk with the eggs, the vanilla extract and the agave syrup. Whisk until combined.
Add the oat flour and the baking powder to the mix, whisk until combined
- Finally add the melted coconut oil and whisk until combined.
- using a Spoon/Jug/Ladle pour the mix into a waffle maker and cook until golden!
For the sauce:
- Mix the bottle of Pago Strawberry with the cornflour until there’s no lumps!
- Heat in a pan until thickened & add some agave syrup
Pour over cooked waffles!
|1 cup||oat milk|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup||agave syrup|
|1 1/2 cups||oat flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/4 cup||melted coconut oil|
|1/2 bottle||Pago Strawberry|