Pineapple Picante Smash
1. In a julep tin, add the pineapple chunks, chilli slices and lime quarter.
2. Muddle thoroughly using a muddler.
3. Using a jigger to measure add the tequila, pineapple juice and sugar syrup
4. Fill cup 2/3 with crushed ice
5. Use a bar spoon to churn the cocktail (scooping ingredients from the bottom and stirring simultaneously)
5. Top with a dome of crushed ice
6. Garnish with a straw, lime wheel and napkin jacket around the tin.
7. Serve and enjoy.
|50 ml||100% Agave Tequila|
|50 ml||Pineapple Juice|
|20 ml||Sugar Syrup|
|A spoonful||Pineapple Chunks|
|1-2 Slices||Fresh Chili|
|Pineapple Leaf garnish|